|Category||High Yield Bond||High Yield Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||Markit iBoxx $ Liquid High Yield Index||--|
iShares Trust - iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF is an exchange traded fund launched by BlackRock, Inc. It is managed by BlackRock Fund Advisors. The fund invests in fixed income markets of global developed region. It invests in U.S. dollar-denominated high yield corporate bonds with a maturity of at least one year and less than 15 years and a sub-investment grade rating from Fitch, Moody's or S&P. The fund seeks to track the performance of the Markit iBoxx USD Liquid High Yield Index, by using representative sampling technique. iShares Trust - iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF was formed on April 4, 2007 and is domiciled in the United States.
HYG performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (0.80% of Total Assets)
|BlackRock Cash Funds Treasury SL Agency||XTSLA||0.80%|
The following are HYG strengths from our perspective:
- HYG 3-year return is 0.76%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.07%.
- HYG 5-year return is 1.93%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- HYG 10-year return is 3%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
- HYG 15-year return is 4.21%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.22%.
The following are HYG weaknesses from our perspective:
- HYG net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant HYG comparisons
You may also want to check out the following HYG comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- HYG vs JNK
- HYG vs LQD
- HYG vs SPY
- HYG vs HYGH
- HYG vs TLT
- HYG vs USHY
- HYG vs ANGL
- HYG vs FALN
- HYG vs HYHG
- HYG vs HYIH
- HYG vs HYLB
- HYG vs HYLD
- HYG vs HYXE
- HYG vs PHB
Hamilton Enhanced U.S. Covered Call ETF is an exchange traded fund launched and managed by Hamilton ETFs. The fund invests in public equity markets of the United States. The fund invests through derivatives and though other funds in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It invests in growth and value stocks of companies across diversified market capitalization. The fund seeks to benchmark the performance of its portfolio against the S&P 500 Index. Hamilton Enhanced U.S. Covered Call ETF was formed on February 4, 2022 and is domiciled in Canada.
HYLD performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (4.31% of Total Assets)
HYLD prosNone that we could think of.
HYLD consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant HYLD comparisons
You may also want to check out the following HYLD comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- HYLD vs HDIV
- HYLD vs ANGL
- HYLD vs FALN
- HYLD vs HYG
- HYLD vs HYGH
- HYLD vs HYHG
- HYLD vs HYIH
- HYLD vs HYLB
- HYLD vs HYXE
- HYLD vs JNK
- HYLD vs PHB