Both HYG and HYXE are ETFs. Below is the comparison between HYG and HYXE.
|Category||High Yield Bond||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||Markit iBoxx $ Liquid High Yield Index||Markit iBoxx USD Liquid High Yield ex-Oil & Gas Index|
iShares Trust - iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF is an exchange traded fund launched by BlackRock, Inc. It is managed by BlackRock Fund Advisors. The fund invests in fixed income markets of global developed region. It invests in U.S. dollar-denominated high yield corporate bonds with a maturity of at least one year and less than 15 years and a sub-investment grade rating from Fitch, Moody's or S&P. The fund seeks to track the performance of the Markit iBoxx USD Liquid High Yield Index, by using representative sampling technique. iShares Trust - iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF was formed on April 4, 2007 and is domiciled in the United States.
HYG performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (1.00% of Total Assets)
|BlackRock Cash Funds Treasury SL Agency||XTSLA||1.00%|
The following are HYG strengths from our perspective:
- HYG 3-year return is 2.21%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.07%.
- HYG 5-year return is 2.16%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- HYG 10-year return is 2.7%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
- HYG 15-year return is 4.21%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.22%.
The following are HYG weaknesses from our perspective:
- HYG net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant HYG comparisons
You may also want to check out the following HYG comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- HYG vs JNK
- HYG vs LQD
- HYG vs SPY
- HYG vs HYGH
- HYG vs TLT
- HYG vs USHY
- HYG vs ANGL
- HYG vs THHY
- HYG vs FALN
- HYG vs HYHG
- HYG vs HYIH
- HYG vs HYLB
- HYG vs HYLD
- HYG vs HYXE
HYXE performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (5.82% of Total Assets)
|ALTICE FRANCE S.A 7.38%||N/A||0.73%|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Finance Netherlands III B.V. 3.15%||N/A||0.66%|
|Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. 5.02%||N/A||0.64%|
|T-Mobile US, Inc. 7.88%||N/A||0.61%|
|Constellium SE 6.63%||N/A||0.58%|
|TransDigm, Inc. 6.25%||N/A||0.58%|
|Centene Corporation 4.63%||N/A||0.51%|
|CSC Holdings, LLC 10.88%||N/A||0.51%|
|Altice France Holdings S A 10.5%||N/A||0.50%|
|Community Health Systems Incorporated 6.25%||N/A||0.50%|
HYXE prosNone that we could think of.
The following are HYXE weaknesses from our perspective:
- HYXE net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant HYXE comparisons
You may also want to check out the following HYXE comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- HYXE vs ANGL
- HYXE vs THHY
- HYXE vs FALN
- HYXE vs HYG
- HYXE vs HYGH
- HYXE vs HYHG
- HYXE vs HYIH
- HYXE vs HYLB
- HYXE vs HYLD
- HYXE vs JNK