|Category||High Yield Bond||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||Markit iBoxx $ Liquid High Yield Index||MVIS US Treasury-Hedged High Yield Bond Index|
iShares Trust - iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF is an exchange traded fund launched by BlackRock, Inc. It is managed by BlackRock Fund Advisors. The fund invests in fixed income markets of global developed region. It invests in U.S. dollar-denominated high yield corporate bonds with a maturity of at least one year and less than 15 years and a sub-investment grade rating from Fitch, Moody's or S&P. The fund seeks to track the performance of the Markit iBoxx USD Liquid High Yield Index, by using representative sampling technique. iShares Trust - iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF was formed on April 4, 2007 and is domiciled in the United States.
HYG performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (0.80% of Total Assets)
|BlackRock Cash Funds Treasury SL Agency||XTSLA||0.80%|
The following are HYG strengths from our perspective:
- HYG 3-year return is 0.76%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.07%.
- HYG 5-year return is 1.93%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- HYG 10-year return is 3%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
- HYG 15-year return is 4.21%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.22%.
The following are HYG weaknesses from our perspective:
- HYG net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant HYG comparisons
You may also want to check out the following HYG comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- HYG vs JNK
- HYG vs SPY
- HYG vs LQD
- HYG vs HYGH
- HYG vs TLT
- HYG vs USHY
- HYG vs ANGL
- HYG vs FALN
- HYG vs HYHG
- HYG vs HYIH
- HYG vs HYLB
- HYG vs HYLD
- HYG vs HYXE
- HYG vs PHB
The Fund seeks to provide a high level of current income. A secondary objective of the Fund is to limit risk during unfavorable market conditions. The Fund invests primarily in ETFs and open-end investment companies that primarily invest in or are otherwise exposed to domestic and foreign high-yield debt instruments.
THHY performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (0.00% of Total Assets)
THHY prosNone that we could think of.
The following are THHY weaknesses from our perspective:
- THHY net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant THHY comparisons
You may also want to check out the following THHY comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- THHY vs ANGL
- THHY vs FALN
- THHY vs HYG
- THHY vs HYGH
- THHY vs HYHG
- THHY vs HYIH
- THHY vs HYLB
- THHY vs HYLD
- THHY vs HYXE
- THHY vs JNK