|Category||Large Blend||Large Growth|
|Family||First Trust||Invesco PowerShares|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||NASDAQ AlphaDEX Mega Cap Index||NASDAQ-100 Index|
The Fund seeks high total return until its target retirement data. The fund invests in a combination of underlying Fidelity funds, each of which (excluding the money market fund) seeks to provide investment results that correspond to the total return of a specific index or market segment.
FMK performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (33.71% of Total Assets)
FMK prosNone that we could think of.
The following are FMK weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant FMK comparisons
You may also want to check out the following FMK comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- FMK vs DIA
- FMK vs DLN
- FMK vs CDC
- FMK vs CFO
- FMK vs CFA
- FMK vs CSM
- FMK vs DUSA
- FMK vs CAPE
- FMK vs DJD
- FMK vs DEUS
Invesco QQQ Trust, Series 1 is an exchange traded fund launched by Invesco Ltd. The fund is managed by Invesco Capital Management LLC. The fund invests in public equity markets of global region. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across energy, real estate, materials, industrials, consumer discretionary, consumer staples, health care, information technology, communication services, utilities sectors. It invests in growth and value stocks of large-cap companies. It seeks to track the performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index, by using full replication technique. Invesco QQQ Trust, Series 1 was formed on March 10, 1999 and is domiciled in the United States.
QQQ performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (48.83% of Total Assets)
The following are QQQ strengths from our perspective:
- QQQ 3-year return is 11.77%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.12%.
- QQQ 5-year return is 16.26%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.51%.
- QQQ 10-year return is 18.13%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.76%.
- QQQ 15-year return is 13.32%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.17%.
- QQQ expense ratio is 0.2%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
The following are QQQ weaknesses from our perspective:
- QQQ net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant QQQ comparisons
You may also want to check out the following QQQ comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- QQQ vs SPY
- QQQ vs VOO
- QQQ vs VGT
- QQQ vs VUG
- QQQ vs TQQQ
- QQQ vs XLK
- QQQ vs DIA
- QQQ vs DLN
- QQQ vs CDC
- QQQ vs CFO
- QQQ vs CFA
- QQQ vs CSM
- QQQ vs DUSA
- QQQ vs CAPE
- QQQ vs DJD
- QQQ vs DEUS