Both QQQ and ROM are ETFs. QQQ has a lower 5-year return than ROM (26.8% vs 56.36%). QQQ has a lower expense ratio than ROM (0.2% vs 0.95%). Below is the comparison between QQQ and ROM.
|Category||Large Growth||Trading--Leveraged Equity|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||NASDAQ-100 Index||Dow Jones U.S. Technology Index|
Invesco QQQ Trust, Series 1 is an exchange traded fund launched by Invesco Ltd. The fund is managed by Invesco Capital Management LLC. The fund invests in public equity markets of global region. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across energy, real estate, materials, industrials, consumer discretionary, consumer staples, health care, information technology, communication services, utilities sectors. It invests in growth and value stocks of large-cap companies. It seeks to track the performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index, by using full replication technique. Invesco QQQ Trust, Series 1 was formed on March 10, 1999 and is domiciled in the United States.
QQQ performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (50.95% of Total Assets)
The following are QQQ strengths from our perspective:
- QQQ 3-year return is 27.03%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.12%.
- QQQ 5-year return is 26.8%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.51%.
- QQQ 10-year return is 20.09%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.76%.
- QQQ 15-year return is 13.32%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.17%.
- QQQ expense ratio is 0.2%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
The following are QQQ weaknesses from our perspective:
- QQQ net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant QQQ comparisons
You may also want to check out the following QQQ comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- QQQ vs SPY
- QQQ vs VOO
- QQQ vs VGT
- QQQ vs VUG
- QQQ vs TQQQ
- QQQ vs VTI
- QQQ vs ONEQ
- QQQ vs DIA
- QQQ vs DLN
- QQQ vs FMK
- QQQ vs CDC
- QQQ vs CFO
- QQQ vs CFA
- QQQ vs CSM
- QQQ vs DJD
- QQQ vs CAPE
- QQQ vs DTN
ProShares Trust - ProShares Ultra Technology is an exchange traded fund launched and managed by ProShare Advisors LLC. The fund invests in public equity markets of the United States. It invests through derivatives in stocks of companies operating across information technology sectors. It uses derivatives such as swaps to create its portfolio. It invests in growth and value stocks of companies across diversified market capitalization. It seeks to track 2x the daily performance of the Dow Jones U.S. Technology Index, by using full replication technique. ProShares Trust - ProShares Ultra Technology was formed on January 30, 2007 and is domiciled in the United States.
ROM performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (31.16% of Total Assets)
ROM prosNone that we could think of.
ROM consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant ROM comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ROM comparisons that investors often look for on Finny