|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||NASDAQ-100 Technology Index||S&P 500 Equal Weight Index Technology|
First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund - First Trust NASDAQ-100-Technology Sector Index Fund is an exchange traded fund launched and managed by First Trust Advisors LP. The fund invests in public equity markets of global region. It invests in stocks of companies operating across information technology sectors. It invests in growth and value stocks of large-cap companies. It seeks to track the performance of the NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index, by using full replication technique. First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund - First Trust NASDAQ-100-Technology Sector Index Fund was formed on April 19, 2006 and is domiciled in the United States.
QTEC performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (29.91% of Total Assets)
|PDD Holdings Inc ADR||PDD||3.25%|
|Atlassian Corp A||TEAM||3.01%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||3.01%|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp Class A||CTSH||2.89%|
|Applied Materials Inc||AMAT||2.88%|
|Workday Inc Class A||WDAY||2.88%|
|ON Semiconductor Corp||ON||2.86%|
The following are QTEC strengths from our perspective:
- QTEC 3-year return is 8.28%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.34%.
- QTEC 5-year return is 12.94%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.51%.
- QTEC 10-year return is 16.79%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.76%.
- QTEC 15-year return is 12.23%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 4.59%.
The following are QTEC weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant QTEC comparisons
You may also want to check out the following QTEC comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- QTEC vs QQQ
- QTEC vs FTEC
- QTEC vs FXL
- QTEC vs IYW
- QTEC vs JHMT
- QTEC vs MTK
- QTEC vs PSCT
- QTEC vs PTF
- QTEC vs RYT
- QTEC vs VGT
- QTEC vs XITK
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for the treatment of rare genetic diseases of obesity. The company’s lead product candidate is IMCIVREE, a rare melanocortin-4 receptor for the treatment of pro-opiomelanocortin (POMC), proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 1, leptin receptor (LEPR) deficiency obesity, and Bardet-Biedl and Alström syndrome. It is also developing setmelanotide, which is in Phase 3 clinical trials for treating POMC or LEPR heterozygous deficiency obesities, steroid receptor coactivator 1 deficiency obesity, SH2B1 deficiency obesity, MC4 receptor deficiency obesity, and other MC4R disorders. The company was formerly known as Rhythm Metabolic, Inc. and changed its name to Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in October 2015. Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
RYT performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (19.18% of Total Assets)
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc||AMD||2.04%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||1.84%|
|Tyler Technologies Inc||TYL||1.83%|
|Akamai Technologies Inc||AKAM||1.83%|
The following are RYT strengths from our perspective:
- RYT 3-year return is 15.06%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.34%.
- RYT 5-year return is 12.93%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.51%.
- RYT 10-year return is 17.54%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.76%.
- RYT 15-year return is 11.16%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 4.59%.
The following are RYT weaknesses from our perspective:
- RYT net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant RYT comparisons
You may also want to check out the following RYT comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- RYT vs VGT
- RYT vs XLK
- RYT vs FTEC
- RYT vs FXL
- RYT vs IYW
- RYT vs JHMT
- RYT vs MTK
- RYT vs PSCT
- RYT vs PTF
- RYT vs QTEC
- RYT vs XITK