|Category||Large Value||Large Blend|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||WisdomTree Dividend ex-Financials Index||Dow Jones U.S. Large Cap Total Stock Market Index|
The Fund seeks to provide investors with as high a level of current income exempt as is consistent with the preservation of capital and the maintenance of liquidity.
DTN performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (21.49% of Total Assets)
|Altria Group Inc||MO||3.75%|
|Lumen Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||LUMN||2.86%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.85%|
|Iron Mountain Inc||IRM||2.22%|
|The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc||IPG||1.76%|
|Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc||GLPI||1.57%|
DTN prosNone that we could think of.
The following are DTN weaknesses from our perspective:
- DTN net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- DTN 3-year return is 6.6%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.12%.
- DTN 5-year return is 8.41%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.51%.
- DTN 10-year return is 11.04%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.76%.
Other relevant DTN comparisons
You may also want to check out the following DTN comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- DTN vs DIA
- DTN vs DLN
- DTN vs CDC
- DTN vs CFO
- DTN vs CFA
- DTN vs CSM
- DTN vs DUSA
- DTN vs CAPE
- DTN vs DJD
- DTN vs DEUS
Schwab Strategic Trust - Schwab U.S. Large-Cap ETF is an exchange traded fund launched and managed by Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. The fund invests in public equity markets of the United States. It invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It invests in growth and value stocks of large-cap companies. It seeks to track the performance of the Dow Jones U.S. Large-Cap Total Stock Market Index, by using full replication technique. Schwab Strategic Trust - Schwab U.S. Large-Cap ETF was formed on November 3, 2009 and is domiciled in the United States.
SCHX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (28.65% of Total Assets)
|Alphabet Inc Class A||GOOGL||1.99%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.73%|
|Meta Platforms Inc Class A||META||1.61%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||1.58%|
|Exxon Mobil Corp||XOM||1.11%|
The following are SCHX strengths from our perspective:
- SCHX 3-year return is 11.1%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.12%.
- SCHX 5-year return is 10.79%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.51%.
- SCHX 10-year return is 12.2%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.76%.
- SCHX expense ratio is 0.03%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
The following are SCHX weaknesses from our perspective:
- SCHX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant SCHX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following SCHX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- SCHX vs VOO
- SCHX vs SCHB
- SCHX vs SCHG
- SCHX vs SCHD
- SCHX vs SWPPX
- SCHX vs SPY
- SCHX vs IVV
- SCHX vs VTI
- SCHX vs DIA
- SCHX vs DLN
- SCHX vs CDC
- SCHX vs CFO
- SCHX vs CFA
- SCHX vs CSM
- SCHX vs DUSA
- SCHX vs CAPE
- SCHX vs DJD
- SCHX vs DEUS