|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||WisdomTree Dividend ex-Financials Index||CRSP US Large Cap Index|
The Fund seeks to provide investors with as high a level of current income exempt as is consistent with the preservation of capital and the maintenance of liquidity.
DTN performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (21.49% of Total Assets)
|Altria Group Inc||MO||3.75%|
|Lumen Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||LUMN||2.86%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.85%|
|Iron Mountain Inc||IRM||2.22%|
|The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc||IPG||1.76%|
|Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc||GLPI||1.57%|
The following are DTN strengths from our perspective:
- DTN expense ratio is 0.07%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
The following are DTN weaknesses from our perspective:
- DTN net assets are $151.69 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- DTN 3-year return is 6.6%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.12%.
- DTN 5-year return is 8.41%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.51%.
- DTN 10-year return is 11.04%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.76%.
Other relevant DTN comparisons
You may also want to check out the following DTN comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- DTN vs DIA
- DTN vs DLN
- DTN vs FMK
- DTN vs CDC
- DTN vs CFO
- DTN vs CFA
- DTN vs CSM
- DTN vs DJD
- DTN vs CAPE
- DTN vs DEUS
Vanguard Index Funds - Vanguard Large-Cap ETF is an exchange traded fund launched and managed by The Vanguard Group, Inc. It invests in public equity markets of the United States. It invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund invests in growth and value stocks of large-cap companies. The fund seeks to track the performance of the CRSP US Large Cap Index, by using full replication technique. Vanguard Index Funds - Vanguard Large-Cap ETF was formed on January 27, 2004 and is domiciled in the United States.
VV performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (26.00% of Total Assets)
|Facebook Inc Class A||FB||2.19%|
|Alphabet Inc Class A||GOOGL||1.93%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.81%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||1.30%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||1.24%|
The following are VV strengths from our perspective:
- VV 5-year return is 11.51%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.51%.
- VV 10-year return is 12.37%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.76%.
- VV 15-year return is 8.21%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.17%.
The following are VV weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant VV comparisons
You may also want to check out the following VV comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- VV vs VOO
- VV vs VTI
- VV vs DIA
- VV vs DLN
- VV vs FMK
- VV vs CDC
- VV vs CFO
- VV vs CFA
- VV vs CSM
- VV vs DJD
- VV vs CAPE
- VV vs DTN