|Category||Large Blend||Large Blend|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||NASDAQ AlphaDEX Mega Cap Index||CRSP US Large Cap Index|
The Fund seeks high total return until its target retirement data. The fund invests in a combination of underlying Fidelity funds, each of which (excluding the money market fund) seeks to provide investment results that correspond to the total return of a specific index or market segment.
FMK performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (33.71% of Total Assets)
FMK prosNone that we could think of.
The following are FMK weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant FMK comparisons
You may also want to check out the following FMK comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- FMK vs DIA
- FMK vs DLN
- FMK vs CDC
- FMK vs CFO
- FMK vs CFA
- FMK vs CSM
- FMK vs DUSA
- FMK vs CAPE
- FMK vs DJD
- FMK vs DEUS
Valvoline Inc. provides automotive services through retail stores in the United States and Canada. It offers cabin air filter, battery replacement, and tire rotation services for various vehicles. As of September 30, 2022, it operated 1,700 system-wide service center stores. The company was founded in 1866 and is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky.
VV performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (29.95% of Total Assets)
|Alphabet Inc Class A||GOOGL||2.10%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.78%|
|Meta Platforms Inc Class A||META||1.70%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||1.64%|
|Eli Lilly and Co||LLY||1.23%|
The following are VV strengths from our perspective:
- VV 3-year return is 10.59%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.12%.
- VV 5-year return is 9.88%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.51%.
- VV 10-year return is 11.67%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.76%.
- VV 15-year return is 8.21%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.17%.
- VV expense ratio is 0.04%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
The following are VV weaknesses from our perspective:
- VV net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant VV comparisons
You may also want to check out the following VV comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- VV vs VOO
- VV vs VTI
- VV vs VUG
- VV vs DIA
- VV vs DLN
- VV vs CDC
- VV vs CFO
- VV vs CFA
- VV vs CSM
- VV vs DUSA
- VV vs CAPE
- VV vs DJD
- VV vs DEUS