|Family||OppenheimerFunds||State Street Global Advisors|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||OFI Revenue Weighted Financials Sector Index||S&P Financial Select Sector Index|
Rand Worldwide, Inc. provides design automation and data management solutions primarily in the United States and Canada. It operates in five divisions: IMAGINiT Technologies, Rand Simulation, Facilities Management, ASCENT, and Rand 3D. The IMAGINiT Technologies division resells Autodesk solutions and system integration, and consulting services to customers in the manufacturing, infrastructure, building, and media and entertainment industries; resells Twinmotion visualization software, which provides design professionals to transform architectural models and designs into photorealistic images and immersive videos; offers a range of 3D laser scanning equipment and related software to help architectural, engineering, and construction firms; and sells its own proprietary software products and related services. The Rand Simulation division offers Ansys engineering simulation software to help organizations incorporate engineering simulation technology into the product development process; and provides simulation consulting services to enable organizations to achieve cost savings and design improvements through simulation technology. The Facilities Management division provides ARCHIBUS products for facilities management software for space planning, strategic planning, and lease/property administration; and offers various training, consulting, and support services for the ARCHIBUS products. The ASCENT division provides professional training materials and knowledge products for engineering software tools. The Rand 3D division offers training solutions for Dassault Systèmes and PTC products, including Pro/ENGINEER, CREO, and Windchill. Rand Worldwide, Inc. is based in Baltimore, Maryland.
RWW performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (58.64% of Total Assets)
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc B||BRK.B||15.13%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||8.42%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||6.55%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||5.51%|
|Prudential Financial Inc||PRU||3.68%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc||GS||3.30%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.93%|
The following are RWW strengths from our perspective:
- RWW 3-year return is 9.26%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Global Markets GR CAD), 5.42%.
- RWW 5-year return is 10.79%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Global Markets GR CAD), 6.29%.
- RWW 10-year return is 11.59%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Global Markets GR CAD), 11.9%.
The following are RWW weaknesses from our perspective:
- RWW net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant RWW comparisons
You may also want to check out the following RWW comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- RWW vs FNCL
- RWW vs FXO
- RWW vs IYF
- RWW vs JHMF
- RWW vs KBWD
- RWW vs PFI
- RWW vs PSCF
- RWW vs RYF
- RWW vs VFH
- RWW vs XLF
The Select Sector SPDR Trust - The Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund is an exchange traded fund launched by State Street Global Advisors, Inc. It is managed by SSGA Funds Management, Inc. It invests in public equity markets of the United States. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across financials sectors. The fund invests in growth and value stocks of companies across diversified market capitalization. The fund seeks to track the performance of the Financial Select Sector Index, by using full replication technique. The Select Sector SPDR Trust - The Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund was formed on December 16, 1998 and is domiciled in the United States.
XLF performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (55.72% of Total Assets)
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||13.66%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||9.08%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||8.46%|
|Mastercard Inc Class A||MA||7.35%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||4.23%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||3.30%|
|S&P Global Inc||SPGI||2.73%|
|The Goldman Sachs Group Inc||GS||2.32%|
The following are XLF strengths from our perspective:
- XLF 3-year return is 14.5%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.34%.
- XLF 10-year return is 9.53%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.76%.
- XLF expense ratio is 0.1%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
The following are XLF weaknesses from our perspective:
- XLF net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- XLF 5-year return is 5.56%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.51%.
- XLF 15-year return is 2.13%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 4.59%.
Other relevant XLF comparisons
You may also want to check out the following XLF comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- XLF vs VFH
- XLF vs KRE
- XLF vs KBE
- XLF vs SPY
- XLF vs FNCL
- XLF vs FXO
- XLF vs IYF
- XLF vs JHMF
- XLF vs KBWD
- XLF vs PFI
- XLF vs PSCF
- XLF vs RWW
- XLF vs RYF