Finny logo
Finny logo
Dibs:
Dibs:
Discuss
I
Good net worth calculators that update automatically?
Putting pen to paper and getting set up with Tiller for budgeting, retirement money is automatic now, will be free of debt soon, save more, no family yet and getting things in order. I'd love to know what net worth calculators you all use and like the best? I'd like one that is simple and easy to use and in a perfect world, one that updates the figures automatically or whenever I hit refresh. Any of them you like and why?
+ Emoji
Good for you Irene, you are on top of it all! Since you already use Tiller for budgeting, why not leverage them to track your net worth automatically? That is a huge benefit of Tiller (automatic sheets) and they have what's called the Net Worth Template. Be sure to check that out!
💡
+ Emoji
@Jess225 Agree, always go with your budget provider first. I use Personal Capital to see my NW but it's because I also invest and have retirement savings with them.
👍
+ Emoji
I
@Vinny869 @Jess225 Of course, I should have looked into this. The reason why I even asked was because I logged into an old mint account that had some information visualized in a simple way. I'll tackle with Tiller for now!
+ Emoji
S
@Vinny869 True for me. I use Betterment for investing and banking, and they track all my assets, liquid and illiquid. It's easier to use your current banks and investment companies. No need to keep logging in and out of different apps.
+ Emoji
@Vinny869 I'm user Mint and Personal Capital but I find that I use PC more. They have great calculators including a retirement calc that's really cool.
+ Emoji