Free Gift Card0%
Investing / What's your investment allocation?
Oct 31, 2021
What's your investment allocation?
I'm 80% equities (15% of that is international rest is US), 20% bonds. I'm in my late 30s with a family too. Only asking to see what others are doing and why - I'm looking to see how others are allocated because I'm also thinking to add some other investments like REITs and other alternatives. Thanks in advance for sharing.
Replies (5)
Nov 01, 2021
@Jenny995, I'm 90% equities and 10% cash. Saving up to buy a home one day 😌 which will totally skew my allocation but in a good way I hope.
Nov 01, 2021
@Jenny995, I'm interested in knowing this too. It works be helpful to know age, job, location even if willing to share. I'm 70% invested (80 equities/20 bonds), 30% cash. It's pretty conservative and I've come a long way from being more than half in cash). In my 30s with a nice paying job (80K) with few debts.
Nov 03, 2021
@Jenny995, I'm really skewed and it's bad. Getting myself organized. I bought some single names this year but also have some funds that inflated, so I need to adjust but have to be careful not to get dinged on taxes. I'm around 85% equities but too much of that is in single names! Following this one.
Nov 09, 2021
@Jenny995, I'm 70/30, single and I consider that pretty conservative for my age and situation.
Nov 21, 2021
@Jenny995, 100% stock funds with my investments. But on the other hand I also have abt 5 months of expenses in cash. Fwiw I'm 32 but don't anticipate selling my investments until I really need to and it is not earmarked for anything right now.