No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for ENFR “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ENFR quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ENFR "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ENFR". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ENFR? Or perhaps you’re looking for ENFR fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ENFR ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ENFR performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ENFR buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ENFR ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ENFR.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF (ENFR).
- What is ENFR underlying index?
- What are ENFR holdings?
- What is ENFR performance? What are ENFR historical returns?
- What is ENFR dividend yield?
- What is ENFR Finny Score? ENFR buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ENFR? What are ENFR buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ENFR? What are ENFR sell reasons?
- Compare and contrast: ENFR vs AMLP.
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF (ENFR).
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of its underlying index, the Alerian Energy Infrastructure Index which comprises of 30 equity securities of issuers headquartered in the U.S.A and Canada that engage in the transportation, storage, and processing of energy commodities.
3. What are ENFR top holdings?
ENFR has 35 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 68.32% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|TC Energy Corp||TRP.TO||9.24%|
|Enterprise Products Partners LP||EPD||9.09%|
|Williams Companies Inc||WMB||8.14%|
|Kinder Morgan Inc Class P||KMI||8.08%|
|Cheniere Energy Inc||LNG||5.22%|
|Pembina Pipeline Corp||PPL.TO||4.72%|
|Energy Transfer LP||ET||4.62%|
|Magellan Midstream Partners LP||MMP||3.78%|
4. What is ENFR performance? What are ENFR historical returns?
ENFR has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -5.67%;
- 3-month return is 7.45%;
- 1-year return is 38.53%;
- 3-year return is 6.63%;
- 5-year return is 2.29%.
5. What is ENFR dividend yield?
ENFR yield is 5.62%.
6. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
7. What are the pros of investing in ENFR? What are ENFR buy reasons?
There are no apparent reasons to buy ENFR.
8. What are the cons of investing in ENFR? What are ENFR negatives?
The following are ENFR weaknesses from our perspective:
- ENFR net assets are $66.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ENFR 3-year return is 6.63%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 18.48%.
- ENFR 5-year return is 2.29%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 14.64%.
9. Compare and contrast: ENFR vs AMLP.
Both ENFR and AMLP are ETFs.
ENFR has a higher 5-year return than AMLP (2.29% vs -3.48%).
ENFR has a lower expense ratio than AMLP (0.35% vs 0.9%).
|Segment||Equity: U.S. MLPs||Equity: U.S. MLPs|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||Alerian Energy Infrastructure Index||Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index|
AMLP profile: The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance of its underlying index, the Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index. The Index is intended to give investors a means of tracking the overall performance of the United States energy infrastructure MLP asset class.
For further information, check out ENFR vs AMLP comparison details.