No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for SBIO “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "SBIO quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on SBIO "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "SBIO". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell SBIO? Or perhaps you’re looking for SBIO fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this SBIO ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: SBIO performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: SBIO buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in SBIO ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to SBIO.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe ALPS Medical Breakthroughs ETF (SBIO).
- What is SBIO underlying index?
- What are SBIO holdings?
- What is SBIO performance? What are SBIO historical returns?
- What is SBIO dividend yield?
- What is SBIO Finny Score? SBIO buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in SBIO? What are SBIO buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in SBIO? What are SBIO sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe ALPS Medical Breakthroughs ETF (SBIO).
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of index, the Poliwogg Medical Breakthroughs. The Index is comprised of small- and mid-cap stocks of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies that have one or more drugs in either Phase II or Phase III U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
3. What are SBIO top holdings?
SBIO has 124 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 38.41% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Mirati Therapeutics Inc||MRTX||6.66%|
|Acceleron Pharma Inc||XLRN||4.31%|
|United Therapeutics Corp||UTHR||4.10%|
|Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc||ARWR||4.03%|
|Blueprint Medicines Corp||BPMC||3.89%|
|Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc||ARNA||3.40%|
|Emergent BioSolutions Inc||EBS||3.28%|
|Kodiak Sciences Inc||KOD||2.79%|
|Vir Biotechnology Inc||VIR||2.75%|
4. What is SBIO performance? What are SBIO historical returns?
SBIO has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -6.92%;
- 3-month return is -5.28%;
- 1-year return is -9.26%;
- 3-year return is 9.74%;
- 5-year return is 11.82%.
5. What is SBIO dividend yield?
SBIO yield is 0%.
6. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
7. What are the pros of investing in SBIO? What are SBIO buy reasons?
There are no apparent reasons to buy SBIO.
8. What are the cons of investing in SBIO? What are SBIO negatives?
The following are SBIO weaknesses from our perspective:
- SBIO net assets are $207.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- SBIO 3-year return is 9.74%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 18.48%.
- SBIO 5-year return is 11.82%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 14.64%.