Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
13 important things you should know about ALPS SWIN ETF
Before we start: if you’re looking for SWIN “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "SWIN quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on SWIN "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "SWIN". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell SWIN? Or perhaps you’re looking for SWIN fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this SWIN ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: SWIN performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: SWIN buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in SWIN ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to SWIN.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe ALPS/Dorsey Wright Sector Momentum ETF (SWIN).
- What is SWIN underlying index?
- What are SWIN holdings?
- What is SWIN performance? What are SWIN historical returns?
- How many up and down years did SWIN have historically?
- What is SWIN dividend yield?
- What is SWIN expense ratio?
- What is SWIN tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is SWIN beta? How would you assess SWIN risk?
- What is SWIN Sharpe ratio?
- What is SWIN Finny Score? SWIN buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in SWIN? What are SWIN buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in SWIN? What are SWIN sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe ALPS/Dorsey Wright Sector Momentum ETF (SWIN).
3. What are SWIN top holdings?
SWIN has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 21.10% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Western Alliance Bancorp||WAL||2.20%|
|Northrop Grumman Corp||NOC||2.14%|
|The Chemours Co||CC||2.11%|
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc||AMD||2.08%|
|Roper Technologies Inc||ROP||2.07%|
|Domino's Pizza Inc||DPZ||2.06%|
4. What is SWIN performance? What are SWIN historical returns?
SWIN has generated the following returns:
5. How many up and down years did SWIN have historically?
In the last 10 years, SWIN had 0 up years and 0 down years.
6. What is SWIN dividend yield?
SWIN yield is %.
7. What is SWIN expense ratio?
SWIN expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. What is SWIN tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
9. What is SWIN beta? How would you assess SWIN risk?
11. What is SWIN Finny Score? SWIN buy or sell?
SWIN Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy SWIN and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in SWIN? What are SWIN buy reasons?
There are no apparent reasons to buy SWIN.
13. What are the cons of investing in SWIN? What are SWIN negatives?
The following are SWIN weaknesses from our perspective:
- SWIN net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.