No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for GYEN “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GYEN quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GYEN "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GYEN". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GYEN? Or perhaps you’re looking for GYEN fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GYEN ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GYEN performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GYEN buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GYEN ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GYEN.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AdvisorShares Gartman Gold/Yen ETF (GYEN).
- What is GYEN underlying index?
- What are GYEN holdings?
- What is GYEN performance? What are GYEN historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GYEN have historically?
- What is GYEN dividend yield?
- What is GYEN expense ratio?
- What is GYEN tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GYEN beta? How would you assess GYEN risk?
- What is GYEN Sharpe ratio?
- What is GYEN Finny Score? GYEN buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GYEN? What are GYEN buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GYEN? What are GYEN sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AdvisorShares Gartman Gold/Yen ETF (GYEN).
3. What are GYEN top holdings?
GYEN has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
4. What is GYEN performance? What are GYEN historical returns?
GYEN has generated the following returns:
5. How many up and down years did GYEN have historically?
In the last 10 years, GYEN had 0 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
6. What is GYEN dividend yield?
GYEN yield is %.
7. What is GYEN expense ratio?
GYEN expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. What is GYEN tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in GYEN? What are GYEN buy reasons?
There are no apparent reasons to buy GYEN.
13. What are the cons of investing in GYEN? What are GYEN negatives?
The following are GYEN weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GYEN net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.