7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Arrow Investment Advisors DWAT ETF
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for DWAT “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "DWAT quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on DWAT "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "DWAT". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell DWAT? Or perhaps you’re looking for DWAT fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this DWAT ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: DWAT performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: DWAT buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in DWAT ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to DWAT.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Arrow DWA Tactical ETF (DWAT).
- What is DWAT underlying index?
- What are DWAT holdings?
- What is DWAT performance? What are DWAT historical returns?
- How many up and down years did DWAT have historically?
- What is DWAT dividend yield?
- What is DWAT expense ratio?
- What is DWAT tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is DWAT beta? How would you assess DWAT risk?
- What is DWAT Sharpe ratio?
- What is DWAT Finny Score? DWAT buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in DWAT? What are DWAT buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in DWAT? What are DWAT sell reasons?
- Compare and contrast: DWAT vs DWT.
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Arrow DWA Tactical ETF (DWAT).
The Fund seeks to achieve long-term capital appreciation with capital preservation as a secondary objective. The Fund invests in other ETFs that each invests primarily in domestic and foreign equity securities of any market capitalization, fixed-income securities of any credit quality, or alternative assets.
3. What are DWAT top holdings?
DWAT has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 98.55% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Technology Select Sector SPDRÂ® ETF||XLK||13.92%|
|Invesco DB Precious Metals||DBP||11.01%|
|Health Care Select Sector SPDRÂ® ETF||XLV||10.57%|
|Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF||VIG||10.23%|
|iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF||IVW||9.87%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Momentum Fctr ETF||MTUM||9.61%|
|iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF||TLT||8.75%|
|Invesco DB Gold||DGL||8.59%|
|Consumer Discret Sel Sect SPDRÂ® ETF||XLY||8.13%|
|iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF||IEF||7.87%|
4. What is DWAT performance? What are DWAT historical returns?
DWAT has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.99%;
- 3-month return is 11.79%;
- 1-year return is 2.55%;
- 3-year return is 3.69%;
- 5-year return is 5.42%.
5. How many up and down years did DWAT have historically?
In the last 10 years, DWAT had 3 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
6. What is DWAT dividend yield?
DWAT yield is 3.37%.
7. What is DWAT expense ratio?
DWAT expense ratio is 1.69%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. What is DWAT tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.16%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.1%.
9. What is DWAT beta? How would you assess DWAT risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.36;
- 5-year beta is 1.30.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
12. What are the pros of investing in DWAT? What are DWAT buy reasons?
There are no apparent reasons to buy DWAT.
13. What are the cons of investing in DWAT? What are DWAT negatives?
The following are DWAT weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>DWAT net assets</strong> are $3.92 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>DWAT 3-year return</strong> is 3.69%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 7.05%.
- <strong>DWAT 5-year return</strong> is 5.42%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 8.24%.
- <strong>DWAT expense ratio</strong> is 1.69%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
14. Compare and contrast: DWAT vs DWT.
DWAT is an ETF, whereas DWT is a mutual fund. DWAT has a higher expense ratio than DWT (1.69% vs 1.5%). Below is the comparison between DWAT and DWT.
|Segment||Asset Allocation: Target Outcome|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||N/A|
DWT profile: The Fund seeks to track the performance of S&P GSCI Crude Oil Index ER. The Fund is designed to reflect a leveraged inverse exposure to the performance of the Index.
For further information, check out DWAT vs DWT comparison details.