Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Arrow Investment Advisors GYLD ETF
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for GYLD “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "GYLD quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on GYLD "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "GYLD". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell GYLD? Or perhaps you’re looking for GYLD fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this GYLD ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: GYLD performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: GYLD buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in GYLD ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to GYLD.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Arrow Dow Jones Global Yield ETF ETF (GYLD).
- What is GYLD underlying index?
- What are GYLD holdings?
- What is GYLD performance? What are GYLD historical returns?
- How many up and down years did GYLD have historically?
- What is GYLD dividend yield?
- What is GYLD expense ratio?
- What is GYLD tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is GYLD beta? How would you assess GYLD risk?
- What is GYLD Sharpe ratio?
- What is GYLD Finny Score? GYLD buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in GYLD? What are GYLD buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in GYLD? What are GYLD sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Arrow Dow Jones Global Yield ETF ETF (GYLD).
The Fund seeks results that correspond to performance of the Dow Jones Global Composite Yield Index. The Fund invests at least 80% of its total assets in the component securities of the underlying index. The Index seeks to identify the 150 highest yielding investable securities in the world within three asset classes.
3. What are GYLD top holdings?
GYLD has 83 stock holdings and 59 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 11.66% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Republic of South Africa 6.25%||N/A||1.47%|
|Indonesia (Republic of) 4.35%||N/A||1.27%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 4.12%||N/A||1.22%|
|Republic of Colombia 6.12%||N/A||1.18%|
|Turkey (Republic of) 3.25%||N/A||1.17%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 4.6%||N/A||1.10%|
|Mapletree Logistics Trust||M44U.SI||1.08%|
|Brazil (Federative Republic) 5.62%||N/A||1.07%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 4.15%||N/A||1.06%|
|The Republic of Peru 5.62%||N/A||1.04%|
4. What is GYLD performance? What are GYLD historical returns?
GYLD has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.51%;
- 3-month return is -3.50%;
- 1-year return is -19.24%;
- 3-year return is -7.21%;
- 5-year return is -3.33%.
5. How many up and down years did GYLD have historically?
In the last 10 years, GYLD had 4 up years and 3 down years. See Performances
6. What is GYLD dividend yield?
GYLD yield is 11.32%.
7. What is GYLD expense ratio?
GYLD expense ratio is 0.75%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. What is GYLD tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 3.29%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 3.07%.
9. What is GYLD beta? How would you assess GYLD risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.89;
- 5-year beta is 1.88.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
12. What are the pros of investing in GYLD? What are GYLD buy reasons?
There are no apparent reasons to buy GYLD.
13. What are the cons of investing in GYLD? What are GYLD negatives?
The following are GYLD weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>GYLD net assets</strong> are $33.61 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>GYLD 3-year return</strong> is -7.21%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 7.05%.
- <strong>GYLD 5-year return</strong> is -3.33%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 8.24%.
- <strong>GYLD expense ratio</strong> is 0.75%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?