None for now.
Before we start: if you're looking for QUAL “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QUAL quote". If you're looking for a quick scoop on QUAL "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QUAL". You'll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QUAL? Or perhaps you're looking for QUAL fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QUAL ETF review, we'll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you'll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QUAL performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QUAL buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QUAL ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QUAL.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe iShares Edge MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF (QUAL).
- What is QUAL underlying index?
- What are QUAL holdings?
- What is QUAL performance? What are QUAL historical returns?
- What is QUAL dividend yield?
- What is QUAL Finny Score? QUAL buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QUAL? What are QUAL buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QUAL? What are QUAL sell reasons?
- Compare and contrast: QUAL vs MOAT.
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe iShares Edge MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF (QUAL).
iShares Trust - iShares MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF is an exchange traded fund launched by BlackRock, Inc. The fund is managed by BlackRock Fund Advisors. It invests in public equity markets of the United States. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It invests in growth and value stocks of companies across diversified market capitalization. The fund seeks to track the performance of the MSCI USA Sector Neutral Quality Index, by using representative sampling technique. iShares Trust - iShares MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF was formed on July 16, 2013 and is domiciled in the United States.
3. What are QUAL top holdings?
QUAL has 125 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings .
The top 10 holdings represent 31.79% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||4.28%|
|Nike Inc Class B||NKE||3.87%|
|Meta Platforms Inc Class A||FB||3.20%|
|Costco Wholesale Corp||COST||3.04%|
|Mastercard Inc Class A||MA||2.83%|
|Eli Lilly and Co||LLY||2.56%|
|Alphabet Inc Class A||GOOGL||2.36%|
QUAL has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.24%;
- 3-month return is -6.85%;
- 1-year return is -12.13%;
- 3-year return is 9.88%;
- 5-year return is 11.37%.
6. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 0 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
The following are QUAL strengths from our perspective:
- QUAL 3-year return is 9.88%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.12%.
- QUAL 5-year return is 11.37%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.51%.
- QUAL expense ratio is 0.15%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
9. Compare and contrast: QUAL vs MOAT.
|Segment||Equity: U.S. - Total Market||Equity: U.S. - Total Market|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||MSCI USA Sector Neutral Quality Index||Morningstar Wide Moat Focus Index|
MOAT profile: VanEck ETF Trust - VanEck Morningstar Wide Moat ETF is an exchange traded fund launched and managed by Van Eck Associates Corporation. The fund invests in public equity markets of the United States. It invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund invests in value stocks of companies across diversified market capitalization. The fund seeks to track the performance of the Morningstar Wide Moat Focus Index, by using full replication technique. It employs proprietary research to create its portfolio. VanEck ETF Trust - VanEck Morningstar Wide Moat ETF was formed on April 24, 2012 and is domiciled in the United States.