Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
13 important things you should know about Deutsche Bank ASHX ETF
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASHX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASHX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASHX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASHX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASHX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASHX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASHX ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASHX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASHX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASHX ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASHX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Deutsche X-trackers CSI 300 China A-Shares Hedged Equity ETF (ASHX).
- What is ASHX underlying index?
- What are ASHX holdings?
- What is ASHX performance? What are ASHX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ASHX have historically?
- What is ASHX dividend yield?
- What is ASHX expense ratio?
- What is ASHX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ASHX beta? How would you assess ASHX risk?
- What is ASHX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ASHX Finny Score? ASHX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASHX? What are ASHX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASHX? What are ASHX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Deutsche X-trackers CSI 300 China A-Shares Hedged Equity ETF (ASHX).
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of the CSI 300 USD Hedged Index. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in A-Shares of Chinese issuers or in derivative instruments and other securities that provide investment exposure to A-Shares of Chinese issuers.
3. What are ASHX top holdings?
ASHX has 467 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.41% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd||600519||5.15%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd||601318||2.77%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd||600036||2.46%|
|Wuliangye Yibin Co Ltd||000858||1.67%|
|Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd||600276||1.52%|
|China Yangtze Power Co Ltd||600900||1.39%|
|Industrial Bank Co Ltd||601166||1.24%|
|Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co Ltd||600000||1.12%|
|Foshan Haitian Flavouring and Food Co Ltd Class A||603288||1.05%|
|Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd||601398||1.04%|
4. What is ASHX performance? What are ASHX historical returns?
ASHX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.03%;
- 3-month return is -2.62%;
- 1-year return is 7.71%;
- 3-year return is 3.40%.
5. How many up and down years did ASHX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ASHX had 2 up years and 2 down years.
6. What is ASHX dividend yield?
ASHX yield is 1.83%.
7. What is ASHX expense ratio?
ASHX expense ratio is 0.6%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. What is ASHX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.73%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.73%.
9. What is ASHX beta? How would you assess ASHX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.76.
11. What is ASHX Finny Score? ASHX buy or sell?
ASHX Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy ASHX and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
12. What are the pros of investing in ASHX? What are ASHX buy reasons?
The following are ASHX strengths from our perspective:
- ASHX 3-year return is 3.4%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), -2.17%.
- ASHX 3-year Beta is 0.76, which is inversely correlated with the index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD). The could be good if you're trying to hedge your portfolio.
13. What are the cons of investing in ASHX? What are ASHX negatives?
The following are ASHX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASHX net assets are $14.42 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASHX expense ratio is 0.6%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?