Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
13 important things you should know about Global X AND ETF
Before we start: if you’re looking for AND “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AND quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AND "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AND". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AND? Or perhaps you’re looking for AND fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AND ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AND performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AND buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AND ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AND.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Global X FTSE Andean 40 ETF (AND).
- What is AND underlying index?
- What are AND holdings?
- What is AND performance? What are AND historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AND have historically?
- What is AND dividend yield?
- What is AND expense ratio?
- What is AND tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AND beta? How would you assess AND risk?
- What is AND Sharpe ratio?
- What is AND Finny Score? AND buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AND? What are AND buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AND? What are AND sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Global X FTSE Andean 40 ETF (AND).
3. What are AND top holdings?
AND has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 82.18% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
4. What is AND performance? What are AND historical returns?
AND has generated the following returns:
5. How many up and down years did AND have historically?
In the last 10 years, AND had 0 up years and 0 down years.
6. What is AND dividend yield?
AND yield is %.
7. What is AND expense ratio?
AND expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. What is AND tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
9. What is AND beta? How would you assess AND risk?
11. What is AND Finny Score? AND buy or sell?
AND Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy AND and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in AND? What are AND buy reasons?
There are no apparent reasons to buy AND.
13. What are the cons of investing in AND? What are AND negatives?
The following are AND weaknesses from our perspective:
- AND net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.