7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
14 important things you should know about QEH ETF
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QEH “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QEH quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QEH "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QEH". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QEH? Or perhaps you’re looking for QEH fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QEH ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QEH performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QEH buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QEH ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QEH.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AdvisorShares QAM Equity Hedge (QEH).
- What is QEH underlying index?
- What are QEH holdings?
- What is QEH performance? What are QEH historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QEH have historically?
- What is QEH dividend yield?
- What is QEH expense ratio?
- What is QEH tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QEH beta? How would you assess QEH risk?
- What is QEH Sharpe ratio?
- What is QEH Finny Score? QEH buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QEH? What are QEH buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QEH? What are QEH sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AdvisorShares QAM Equity Hedge (QEH).
3. What are QEH top holdings?
QEH has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
4. What is QEH performance? What are QEH historical returns?
QEH has generated the following returns:
5. How many up and down years did QEH have historically?
In the last 10 years, QEH had 0 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
6. What is QEH dividend yield?
QEH yield is %.
7. What is QEH expense ratio?
QEH expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. What is QEH tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in QEH? What are QEH buy reasons?
There are no apparent reasons to buy QEH.
13. What are the cons of investing in QEH? What are QEH negatives?
The following are QEH weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>QEH net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.