Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about WisdomTree ALD ETF
Before we start: if you’re looking for ALD “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ALD quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ALD "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ALD". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ALD? Or perhaps you’re looking for ALD fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ALD ETF review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ALD performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ALD buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ALD ETF;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ALD.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe WisdomTree Asia Local Debt Fund ETF (ALD).
- What is ALD underlying index?
- What are ALD holdings?
- What is ALD performance? What are ALD historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ALD have historically?
- What is ALD dividend yield?
- What is ALD expense ratio?
- What is ALD tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ALD beta? How would you assess ALD risk?
- What is ALD Sharpe ratio?
- What is ALD Finny Score? ALD buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ALD? What are ALD buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ALD? What are ALD sell reasons?
- Compare and contrast: ALD vs ELD.
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe WisdomTree Asia Local Debt Fund ETF (ALD).
3. What are ALD top holdings?
ALD has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
4. What is ALD performance? What are ALD historical returns?
ALD has generated the following returns:
5. How many up and down years did ALD have historically?
In the last 10 years, ALD had 4 up years and 4 down years.
6. What is ALD dividend yield?
ALD yield is 2.11%.
7. What is ALD expense ratio?
ALD expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. What is ALD tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
9. What is ALD beta? How would you assess ALD risk?
11. What is ALD Finny Score? ALD buy or sell?
ALD Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy ALD and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in ALD? What are ALD buy reasons?
There are no apparent reasons to buy ALD.
13. What are the cons of investing in ALD? What are ALD negatives?
The following are ALD weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALD net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
14. Compare and contrast: ALD vs ELD.
Both ALD and ELD are ETFs. Below is the comparison between ALD and ELD.
|Segment||Fixed Income: Asia-Pacific - Broad Market Intermediate||Fixed Income: Emerging Markets - Broad Market|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
ELD profile: The Fund seeks a high level of total return consisting of both income and capital appreciation. It provide exposure to Local Debt of issuers from a broad range of emerging market regions and countries. It invests on fixed income securities issued by emerging market governments, government agencies, and corporations.
For further information, check out ALD vs ELD comparison details.