Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Atlantic American Corporation (AAME) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Atlantic American Corporation (AAME) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AAME stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAME stock:
- Is AAME a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAME stock today?
- Is AAME a good buy / investment?
- What are AAME analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AAME stock:
1. AAME stock price ($1.88) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AAME price chart.
2. AAME forward dividend yield is 0.90%, higher than the industry (0.75%) and sector (0.71%) forward dividend yields. See AAME forward dividend chart.
3. AAME Price/Book ratio is 0.41, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AAME forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. AAME Price/Sales ratio is 0.24, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AAME forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AAME stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AAME quarterly revenue growth was -12.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.47% and 3.46%, respectively). See AAME revenue growth chart.
2. AAME profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.87 percentage points. See AAME profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AAME:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Insurance - Life|
|Number of Employees||159|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-12.8%|
What are your thoughts on AAME?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.