AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (AB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (AB) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy AB stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AB stock:
- Is AB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AB stock today?
- Is AB a good buy / investment?
- What are AB analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AB stock:
1. AB average analyst rating is Buy. See AB analyst rating chart.
2. AB average analyst price target ($33.50) is above its current price ($28.49). See AB price target chart.
There are no AB stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AB:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$33.50 / 19.13%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||3,641|
|Forward P/E Ratio||10.02|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-9.7%|
What are your thoughts on AB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.