ABB Ltd (ABB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of ABB Ltd (ABB) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy ABB stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABB stock:
- Is ABB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABB stock today?
- Is ABB a good buy / investment?
- What are ABB analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABB stock:
1. ABB quarterly revenue growth was 6.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.01% and 3.07%, respectively). See ABB revenue growth chart.
2. ABB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.41 percentage points. See ABB profitability chart.
3. ABB forward dividend yield is 4.10%, higher than the industry (0.51%) and sector (0.36%) forward dividend yields. See ABB forward dividend chart.
4. ABB Price/Sales ratio is 1.40, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ABB forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. ABB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.06, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ABB PEG chart.
6. ABB average analyst price target ($21.18) is above its current price ($18.48). See ABB price target chart.
There are no ABB stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABB:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$21.18 / 10.54%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Number of Employees||147,000|
|Forward P/E Ratio||16.42|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||6.5%|
What are your thoughts on ABB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.