Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ABEO stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABEO stock:
- Is ABEO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABEO stock today?
- Is ABEO a good buy / investment?
- What are ABEO analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABEO stock:
1. ABEO stock price ($2.49) is close to the 52-week low ($1.63). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ABEO price chart.
2. ABEO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1373.63 percentage points. See ABEO profitability chart.
3. ABEO average analyst rating is Buy. See ABEO analyst rating chart.
4. ABEO average analyst price target ($11.67) is above its current price ($2.49). See ABEO price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABEO stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABEO Price/Sales ratio is 56.95, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ABEO forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
2. ABEO short share of float is 18.94%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABEO short share of float chart.
3. ABEO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.37. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABEO short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABEO:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$11.67 / 409.61%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||42|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-1.49|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on ABEO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.