Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ABTX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABTX stock:
- Is ABTX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABTX stock today?
- Is ABTX a good buy / investment?
- What are ABTX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABTX stock:
1. ABTX quarterly revenue growth was 50.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.28% and 3.46%, respectively). See ABTX revenue growth chart.
2. ABTX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 14.18 percentage points. See ABTX profitability chart.
3. ABTX Price/Book ratio is 1.00, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ABTX forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ABTX average analyst rating is Buy. See ABTX analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABTX stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABTX stock price ($35.32) is close to the 52-week high ($35.94). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ABTX price chart.
2. ABTX average analyst price target ($34.33) is below its current price ($35.32). See ABTX price target chart.
3. ABTX short share of float is 7.82%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABTX short share of float chart.
4. ABTX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.45. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABTX short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABTX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$34.33 / -2.82%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Banks - Regional - US|
|Number of Employees||569|
|Forward P/E Ratio||13.89|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||50.6%|
What are your thoughts on ABTX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.