Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ACAD stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACAD stock:
- Is ACAD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACAD stock today?
- Is ACAD a good buy / investment?
- What are ACAD analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACAD stock:
1. ACAD quarterly revenue growth was 62.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.80% and 2.50%, respectively). See ACAD revenue growth chart.
2. ACAD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 122.15 percentage points. See ACAD profitability chart.
3. ACAD average analyst rating is Buy. See ACAD analyst rating chart.
4. ACAD average analyst price target ($53.64) is above its current price ($45.24). See ACAD price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACAD stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACAD stock price ($45.24) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ACAD price chart.
2. ACAD short share of float is 13.45%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACAD short share of float chart.
3. ACAD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.95. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACAD short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACAD:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$53.64 / 15.75%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||430|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-33.07|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||62.2%|
What are your thoughts on ACAD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.