Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGLP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGLP) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy ACGLP stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACGLP stock:
- Is ACGLP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACGLP stock today?
- Is ACGLP a good buy / investment?
- What are ACGLP analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACGLP stock:
1. ACGLP quarterly revenue growth was 19.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.50% and 3.46%, respectively). See ACGLP revenue growth chart.
2. ACGLP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.08 percentage points. See ACGLP profitability chart.
3. ACGLP forward dividend yield is 5.13%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (0.71%) forward dividend yields. See ACGLP forward dividend chart.
4. ACGLP Price/Sales ratio is 2.37, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACGLP forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. ACGLP average analyst rating is Buy. See ACGLP analyst rating chart.
6. ACGLP average analyst price target ($43.08) is above its current price ($25.34). See ACGLP price target chart.
There are no ACGLP stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACGLP:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$43.08 / 70.14%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Insurance - Diversified|
|Number of Employees||3,642|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||19.9%|
What are your thoughts on ACGLP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.