Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (ACH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (ACH) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell ACH stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACH stock:
- Is ACH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACH stock today?
- Is ACH a good buy / investment?
- What are ACH analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACH stock:
1. ACH quarterly revenue growth was 11.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.34% and 1.47%, respectively). See ACH revenue growth chart.
2. ACH Price/Book ratio is 0.59, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ACH forward Price/Book ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACH stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACH profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.90 percentage points. See ACH profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACH:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||64,794|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-806|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||11.3%|
What are your thoughts on ACH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.