Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell ACHC stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACHC stock:
- Is ACHC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACHC stock today?
- Is ACHC a good buy / investment?
- What are ACHC analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACHC stock:
1. ACHC Price/Book ratio is 1.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ACHC forward Price/Book ratio chart.
2. ACHC average analyst rating is Buy. See ACHC analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACHC stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACHC stock price ($33.67) is close to the 52-week high ($34.02). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ACHC price chart.
2. ACHC quarterly revenue growth was 2.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.42% and 2.57%, respectively). See ACHC revenue growth chart.
3. ACHC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -12.88 percentage points. See ACHC profitability chart.
4. ACHC short share of float is 18.39%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACHC short share of float chart.
5. ACHC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 22.74. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACHC short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACHC:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$37.00 / 5.55%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Forward Dividend Yield||0.00%|
|Number of Employees||42,100|
|Forward P/E Ratio||14.40|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||2.10%|
What are your thoughts on ACHC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.