Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
ACNB Corporation (ACNB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of ACNB Corporation (ACNB) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell ACNB stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACNB stock:
- Is ACNB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACNB stock today?
- Is ACNB a good buy / investment?
- What are ACNB analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACNB stock:
1. ACNB quarterly revenue growth was 8.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.28% and 3.46%, respectively). See ACNB revenue growth chart.
2. ACNB forward dividend yield is 2.83%, higher than the industry (1.08%) and sector (0.71%) forward dividend yields. See ACNB forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACNB stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACNB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.05. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACNB short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACNB:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Banks - Regional - US|
|Number of Employees||361|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||8.2%|
What are your thoughts on ACNB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.