Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ACOR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACOR stock:
- Is ACOR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACOR stock today?
- Is ACOR a good buy / investment?
- What are ACOR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACOR stock:
1. ACOR stock price ($2.19) is close to the 52-week low ($1.65). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ACOR price chart.
2. ACOR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 45.11 percentage points. See ACOR profitability chart.
3. ACOR Price/Book ratio is 0.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ACOR forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ACOR Price/Sales ratio is 0.31, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACOR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. ACOR average analyst price target ($5.58) is above its current price ($2.19). See ACOR price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACOR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACOR quarterly revenue growth was -67.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.80% and 2.50%, respectively). See ACOR revenue growth chart.
2. ACOR short share of float is 51.61%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACOR short share of float chart.
3. ACOR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.32. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACOR short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACOR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.58 / 204.09%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Number of Employees||474|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-1.27|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-66.6%|
What are your thoughts on ACOR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.