Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACRE stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACRE stock:
- Is ACRE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACRE stock today?
- Is ACRE a good buy / investment?
- What are ACRE analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACRE stock:
1. ACRE quarterly revenue growth was 58.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.66% and 4.02%, respectively). See ACRE revenue growth chart.
2. ACRE forward dividend yield is 8.52%, higher than the industry (0.75%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields. See ACRE forward dividend chart.
3. ACRE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.93, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ACRE PEG chart.
4. ACRE average analyst rating is Buy. See ACRE analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACRE stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACRE short share of float is 5.30%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACRE short share of float chart.
2. ACRE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.48. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACRE short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACRE:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$15.70 / 2.72%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||REIT - Diversified|
|Number of Employees||1,075|
|Forward P/E Ratio||11.01|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||38.9%|
What are your thoughts on ACRE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.