Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell ACRS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACRS stock:
- Is ACRS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACRS stock today?
- Is ACRS a good buy / investment?
- What are ACRS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACRS stock:
1. ACRS quarterly revenue growth was 59.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.80% and 2.50%, respectively). See ACRS revenue growth chart.
2. ACRS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2756.07 percentage points. See ACRS profitability chart.
3. ACRS average analyst rating is Buy. See ACRS analyst rating chart.
4. ACRS average analyst price target ($5.38) is above its current price ($1.89). See ACRS price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACRS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACRS short share of float is 13.95%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACRS short share of float chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACRS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.38 / 197.24%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||96|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-1.11|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||59.5%|
What are your thoughts on ACRS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.