Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ACRX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACRX stock:
- Is ACRX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACRX stock today?
- Is ACRX a good buy / investment?
- What are ACRX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACRX stock:
1. ACRX stock price ($1.78) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ACRX price chart.
2. ACRX quarterly revenue growth was 15.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.04% and 2.50%, respectively). See ACRX revenue growth chart.
3. ACRX average analyst rating is Buy. See ACRX analyst rating chart.
4. ACRX average analyst price target ($6.50) is above its current price ($1.78). See ACRX price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACRX stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACRX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1547.70 percentage points. See ACRX profitability chart.
2. ACRX Price/Sales ratio is 73.79, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACRX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. ACRX short share of float is 18.14%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACRX short share of float chart.
4. ACRX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 19.32. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACRX short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACRX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$6.50 / 279.01%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||61|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-2.81|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||61.3%|
What are your thoughts on ACRX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.