Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Acme United Corporation. (ACU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acme United Corporation. (ACU) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 8 reasons to buy ACU stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACU stock:
- Is ACU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACU stock today?
- Is ACU a good buy / investment?
- What are ACU analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACU stock:
1. ACU quarterly revenue growth was 6.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 2.27%, respectively). See ACU revenue growth chart.
2. ACU profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.24 percentage points. See ACU profitability chart.
3. ACU forward dividend yield is 2.32%, higher than the industry (0.47%) and sector (0.41%) forward dividend yields. See ACU forward dividend chart.
4. ACU forward P/E ratio is 12.84, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ACU forward P/E ratio chart.
5. ACU Price/Sales ratio is 0.50, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACU forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
6. ACU PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.40, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ACU PEG chart.
7. ACU average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ACU analyst rating chart.
8. ACU average analyst price target ($24.00) is above its current price ($20.36). See ACU price target chart.
There are no ACU stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACU:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$24.00 / 20.00%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Household & Personal Products|
|Number of Employees||421|
|Forward P/E Ratio||12.7|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||6.5%|
What are your thoughts on ACU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.