Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACUR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACUR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ACUR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACUR stock:
- Is ACUR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACUR stock today?
- Is ACUR a good buy / investment?
- What are ACUR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACUR stock:
1. ACUR forward P/E ratio is 1.00, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ACUR forward P/E ratio chart.
2. ACUR average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ACUR analyst rating chart.
3. ACUR average analyst price target ($6.00) is above its current price ($0.45). See ACUR price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACUR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACUR stock price ($0.45) is close to the 52-week high ($0.50). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ACUR price chart.
2. ACUR quarterly revenue growth was -66.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.46% and 2.50%, respectively). See ACUR revenue growth chart.
3. ACUR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -26.07 percentage points. See ACUR profitability chart.
4. ACUR Price/Sales ratio is 28.25, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACUR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACUR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$6.00 / 1,390.68%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic|
|Number of Employees||14|
|Forward P/E Ratio||1|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-66.2%|
What are your thoughts on ACUR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.