Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell ADC stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADC stock:
- Is ADC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADC stock today?
- Is ADC a good buy / investment?
- What are ADC analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADC stock:
1. ADC quarterly revenue growth was 35.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.56% and 4.29%, respectively). See ADC revenue growth chart.
2. ADC forward dividend yield is 3.10%, higher than the industry (0.76%) and sector (0.66%) forward dividend yields. See ADC forward dividend chart.
3. ADC average analyst rating is Buy. See ADC analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADC stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADC stock price ($74.92) is close to the 52-week high ($75.77). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ADC price chart.
2. ADC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -10.60 percentage points. See ADC profitability chart.
3. ADC Price/Book ratio is 2.10, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ADC forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ADC Price/Sales ratio is 18.18, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADC forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. ADC short share of float is 22.00%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADC short share of float chart.
6. ADC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 16.19. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADC short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADC:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$78.00 / 2.74%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||REIT - Retail|
|Number of Employees||36|
|Forward P/E Ratio||42.19|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||35.4%|
What are your thoughts on ADC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.