Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ADES stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADES stock:
- Is ADES a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADES stock today?
- Is ADES a good buy / investment?
- What are ADES analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADES stock:
1. ADES quarterly revenue growth was 264.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.30% and 3.07%, respectively). See ADES revenue growth chart.
2. ADES profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 69.50 percentage points. See ADES profitability chart.
3. ADES forward dividend yield is 7.23%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.36%) forward dividend yields. See ADES forward dividend chart.
4. ADES forward P/E ratio is 2.88, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ADES forward P/E ratio chart.
5. ADES PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.09, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ADES PEG chart.
6. ADES average analyst rating is Buy. See ADES analyst rating chart.
7. ADES average analyst price target ($18.00) is above its current price ($12.75). See ADES price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADES stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADES short share of float is 12.76%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADES short share of float chart.
2. ADES short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.2. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADES short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADES:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$18.00 / 80.00%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Pollution & Treatment Controls|
|Number of Employees||29|
|Forward P/E Ratio||2.14|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||271.7%|
What are your thoughts on ADES?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.