Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ADMP stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADMP stock:
- Is ADMP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADMP stock today?
- Is ADMP a good buy / investment?
- What are ADMP analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADMP stock:
1. ADMP quarterly revenue growth was 47.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.46% and 2.50%, respectively). See ADMP revenue growth chart.
2. ADMP average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ADMP analyst rating chart.
3. ADMP average analyst price target ($3.33) is above its current price ($0.98). See ADMP price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADMP stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADMP profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -63.20 percentage points. See ADMP profitability chart.
2. ADMP Price/Sales ratio is 2.42, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADMP forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. ADMP short share of float is 8.23%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADMP short share of float chart.
4. ADMP short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.37. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADMP short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADMP:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$3.33 / 267.55%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic|
|Number of Employees||126|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-2.72|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||47%|
What are your thoughts on ADMP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.