Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Adeptus Health Inc. (ADPT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adeptus Health Inc. (ADPT) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ADPT stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADPT stock:
- Is ADPT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADPT stock today?
- Is ADPT a good buy / investment?
- What are ADPT analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADPT stock:
1. ADPT quarterly revenue growth was 91.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (0.54% and 0.54%, respectively). See ADPT revenue growth chart.
2. ADPT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 27.79 percentage points. See ADPT profitability chart.
3. ADPT Price/Sales ratio is 50.48, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADPT forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
4. ADPT average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ADPT analyst rating chart.
5. ADPT average analyst price target ($45.75) is above its current price ($28.32). See ADPT price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADPT stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADPT short share of float is 5.67%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADPT short share of float chart.
2. ADPT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.65. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADPT short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADPT:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$45.75 / 61.09%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-22.3|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||91.4%|
What are your thoughts on ADPT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.