Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ADUS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADUS stock:
- Is ADUS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADUS stock today?
- Is ADUS a good buy / investment?
- What are ADUS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADUS stock:
1. ADUS quarterly revenue growth was 14.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.21% and 2.50%, respectively). See ADUS revenue growth chart.
2. ADUS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.18 percentage points. See ADUS profitability chart.
3. ADUS forward P/E ratio is 29.28, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ADUS forward P/E ratio chart.
4. ADUS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.41, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ADUS PEG chart.
5. ADUS average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ADUS analyst rating chart.
6. ADUS average analyst price target ($100.38) is above its current price ($87.70). See ADUS price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADUS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADUS short share of float is 10.63%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADUS short share of float chart.
2. ADUS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.22. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADUS short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADUS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$100.38 / 15.51%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||26,097|
|Forward P/E Ratio||29.28|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||14%|
What are your thoughts on ADUS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.