Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ADVM stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADVM stock:
- Is ADVM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADVM stock today?
- Is ADVM a good buy / investment?
- What are ADVM analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADVM stock:
1. ADVM average analyst rating is Buy. See ADVM analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADVM stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADVM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1468.78 percentage points. See ADVM profitability chart.
2. ADVM short share of float is 14.72%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADVM short share of float chart.
3. ADVM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.08. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADVM short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADVM:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$10.00 / 9.77%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||82|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-7.9|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-70%|
What are your thoughts on ADVM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.