Aegon NV (AEB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aegon NV (AEB) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AEB stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEB stock:
- Is AEB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEB stock today?
- Is AEB a good buy / investment?
- What are AEB analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEB stock:
1. AEB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.43 percentage points. See AEB profitability chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEB stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEB stock price ($24.15) is close to the 52-week high ($24.18). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AEB price chart.
2. AEB average analyst price target ($4.57) is below its current price ($24.15). See AEB price target chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEB:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$4.57 / -81.13%|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on AEB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.