Aegon NV (AEH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aegon NV (AEH) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AEH stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEH stock:
- Is AEH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEH stock today?
- Is AEH a good buy / investment?
- What are AEH analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEH stock:
1. AEH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.43 percentage points. See AEH profitability chart.
2. AEH average analyst rating is Buy. See AEH analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEH stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEH average analyst price target ($4.57) is below its current price ($26.13). See AEH price target chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEH:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$4.57 / -82.12%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on AEH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.