Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AEHR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEHR stock:
- Is AEHR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEHR stock today?
- Is AEHR a good buy / investment?
- What are AEHR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEHR stock:
1. AEHR quarterly revenue growth was 16.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.03% and 3.68%, respectively). See AEHR revenue growth chart.
2. AEHR forward P/E ratio is 8.30, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AEHR forward P/E ratio chart.
3. AEHR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.83, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AEHR PEG chart.
4. AEHR average analyst rating is Buy. See AEHR analyst rating chart.
5. AEHR average analyst price target ($3.00) is above its current price ($1.91). See AEHR price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEHR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEHR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -26.65 percentage points. See AEHR profitability chart.
2. AEHR Price/Sales ratio is 1.73, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AEHR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEHR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$3.00 / 36.67%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Semiconductor Equipment & Materials|
|Number of Employees||86|
|Forward P/E Ratio||11|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||16.7%|
What are your thoughts on AEHR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.