Get 3 actionable money tips every week. Sign up for the tips now!
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AEIS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 8 reasons to sell AEIS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEIS stock:
- Is AEIS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEIS stock today?
- Is AEIS a good buy / investment?
- What are AEIS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEIS stock:
1. AEIS average analyst rating is Buy. See AEIS analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEIS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEIS stock price ($63.23) is close to the 52-week high ($64.27). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AEIS price chart.
2. AEIS quarterly revenue growth was -31.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.78% and 3.68%, respectively). See AEIS revenue growth chart.
3. AEIS profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.09 percentage points. See AEIS profitability chart.
4. AEIS Price/Book ratio is 3.60, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AEIS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
5. AEIS Price/Sales ratio is 3.91, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AEIS forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
6. AEIS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.97, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AEIS PEG chart.
7. AEIS short share of float is 6.33%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AEIS short share of float chart.
8. AEIS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.07. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AEIS short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEIS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$63.50 / -3.22%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||2,259|
|Forward P/E Ratio||19.29|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-31.2%|
What are your thoughts on AEIS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.