7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Funds AABSX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AABSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AABSX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AABSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AABSX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AABSX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AABSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AABSX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AABSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AABSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AABSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AABSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AABSX).
- What are AABSX holdings?
- What is AABSX performance? What are AABSX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AABSX have historically?
- What is AABSX dividend yield?
- What is AABSX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AABSX expense ratio?
- Does AABSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AABSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AABSX beta? How would you assess AABSX risk?
- What is AABSX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AABSX Finny Score? AABSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AABSX? What are AABSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AABSX? What are AABSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AABSX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and equity-related instruments, and the Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in securities of companies that are tied economically to emerging markets countries.
2. What are AABSX top holdings?
AABSX has 175 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.37% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Sgx Nifty 50 Sep17 Xsim 20170928||N/A||9.29%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||TCTZF||5.13%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA.KS||4.95%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||SSNLF.TW||4.71%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330||4.45%|
|Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd H||IDCBF||2.02%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd H||PIAIF||1.31%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||1.25%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||CIHHF||1.15%|
|China Construction Bank Corp H||CICHF||1.11%|
3. What is AABSX performance? What are AABSX historical returns?
AABSX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did AABSX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AABSX had 4 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AABSX dividend yield?
AABSX yield is 1.91%.
6. What is AABSX minimum initial investment amount?
AABSX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AABSX expense ratio?
AABSX expense ratio is 0.86%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AABSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AABSX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AABSX front-end sales load is 5.5. AABSX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AABSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AABSX beta? How would you assess AABSX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AABSX? What are AABSX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AABSX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AABSX? What are AABSX negatives?
The following are AABSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AABSX net assets</strong> are $0.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AABSX expense ratio</strong> is 0.86%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.