7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AABSX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AABSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AABSX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AABSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AABSX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AABSX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AABSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AABSX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AABSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AABSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AABSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AABSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AABSX).
- What are AABSX holdings?
- What is AABSX performance? What are AABSX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AABSX have historically?
- What is AABSX dividend yield?
- What is AABSX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AABSX expense ratio?
- Does AABSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AABSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AABSX beta? How would you assess AABSX risk?
- What is AABSX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AABSX Finny Score? AABSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AABSX? What are AABSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AABSX? What are AABSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AABSX).
2. What are AABSX top holdings?
AABSX has 175 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.37% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Sgx Nifty 50 Sep17 Xsim 20170928||N/A||9.29%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||TCTZF||5.13%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA.KS||4.95%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||SSNLF.TW||4.71%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330||4.45%|
|Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd H||IDCBF||2.02%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd H||PIAIF||1.31%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||1.25%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||CIHHF||1.15%|
|China Construction Bank Corp H||CICHF||1.11%|
3. What is AABSX performance? What are AABSX historical returns?
AABSX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did AABSX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AABSX had 4 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AABSX dividend yield?
AABSX yield is %.
6. What is AABSX minimum initial investment amount?
AABSX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AABSX expense ratio?
AABSX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AABSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AABSX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AABSX front-end sales load is 0. AABSX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AABSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AABSX beta? How would you assess AABSX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AABSX? What are AABSX buy reasons?
The following are AABSX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AABSX? What are AABSX negatives?
The following are AABSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AABSX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.